Motorola Mobility today reported net revenues of $3.4 billion in the fourth quarter of 2011, comparable to the fourth quarter of 2010. The Home business net revenues in the fourth quarter were $897 million, down 11 percent compared with the year-ago quarter. Here are some Home highights:
- Launched DreamGallery next-generation HTML-5 video navigation software inNorth Americawith Shaw Communications
- Expanded video leadership and paved the way forCanada’s move to all-MPEG-4 broadcast and On-Demand HD services with Eastlink
- Demonstrated market leadership with introduction of new carrier Ethernet product line for the deployment of cost-effective commercial services
- Introduced Motorola APEX3000, which delivers market-leading density to cost-effectively add greater demand for narrowcast services such as VOD and DVR
- Selected byAltiboxASinNorwayto provide VAP 2400 HD wireless video bridge to enable multi-room TV services
For more information, read the full press release here.